Thanks for visiting our website.
WE ARE A VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS
We are the "Volunteer Security Enforcement Coalition for Students in Schools, Inc." Our Doing-Business-As (DBA) name is "Military Veterans Security Coalition." We are a non profit security organization founded in February 2018 to supply Security Officer training and employment to Veterans as they exit the service, those Veterans who have already been out as well as Homeless Veterans searching for employment. We will be securing support through grant funding from the Texas Veterans Commission to provide training and salaries to ALL Veterans who are searching for work.
NO VET LEFT BEHIND is what we stand by.
As Veterans transition back into civilian life and they want to venture into the security field we will take them through the following process:
1. Intake Screening - this will give us an idea of what level of PTSD our Veterans will have and whatever the level...WE WILL FIND A POSITION within the organization for them to fill. NO VET LEFT BEHIND.
2. Background Investigation - at this stage we want to know if there is something in a Veterans past that needs to be addressed so that we can be sure they are utilized at proper locations that are outside of school districts. STILL NOT A REASON not to hire. NO VET LEFT BEHIND
3. Retraining to Level 2 Security - this stage will provide a level of knowledge to Veterans about UNARMED security. ALL of us had to pull "guard duty" at one time or another. So the regulations for private security may be somewhat new to Veterans outside of pulling guard duty while in the service.
4. Uniform - We will supply company uniforms to ALL Veterans who want to come on board. Dress-right-dress is the key to uniformity and as Veterans we know first hand what it looks like to be dressed alike.
5. Placement - we are in a position right now to provide security to school districts and businesses within the private sector in the South Texas area and hoping to cover all of Texas within a couple of years and then move to a nationwide platform.
ALL Veterans once placed will be stationed as Security Officers on the exterior of school district buildings to keep any threat on the outside. We will also be utilizing Veterans to perform security for private sector businesses as well.
Please Contact us at (361) 355-2683 for more information.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP A VETERAN BECOME EMPLOYED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DONATE TO OUR CAUSE.
Thank you in advance and ALL donations are appreciated.